How To Unlock Everything In Geometry Dash 2019
- 2019-05-09 08:30
Geometry Dash is a famous game consisting of five apps developed by Swedish developer Robert
Topala and is published by his own company, RobTop games. The game is a rhythm-based platformer
that which consists of 21 main levels, and around 50 million player-made levels. Since you are looking
for the how-to of unlocking every single thing in Geometry Dash, let us skip the basics.
In Geometry Dash, there are dozens of unlockables and hidden features. These features include
different icons, skins, the Secret Vault, the Treasure Room, The Basement, and some texture packs.
The following are the ways that you can unlock every single unlockable in Geometry Dash.
How To Unlock All Icons in Steam and Mobile
In Geometry Dash, there are dozens of possible icons that can be unlocked. From the Cubes, to the
Balls, to the Ships, UFO’s, Spiders and Mini’s. Here are the steps in how to unlock all icons:
- Finish Levels. The first way of unlocking these icons are finishing both the official and the player-made levels in the game. You can especially collect Cubes after finishing different levels once or sometimes even repeatedly. You can acquire Cubes like ‘Stereo Madness!’, ‘Back on Track!’, and ‘Poltergeist!’ from their respective stages, among others. You can also unlock a ship after completing ‘Clutterfunk’ level in normal mode, a UFO after finishing ‘Clubstep’ in practice mode, a robot after finishing ‘Geometrical Dominator’ and another after ‘Deadlocked’.
- Connect. The easiest way of unlocking icons. Just by rating the game, subscribing ‘RobTop’ Games on YouTube, you’d be able to get an icon respectively.
- Collect. Collectible are the most important currency in Geometry dash. You wouldn’t be able to unlock all Ships, Robots, Spiders; You wouldn’t be able to unlock all icons.
- Stars can be collected through level completions. Enough of these stars will be able to unlock different icons such as ‘Oh shiny’, ‘More Stars!’, and ‘Star Maniac’.
- User coins can be acquired through official and player-made stages. User coins are mainly used to open the Vault, but collect enough and you’ll be able to get dozens of icons.
- Secret coins can be collected by playing through both the main and through map packs.
- Shards of power can be obtained through daily chests, the Treasure Room, the weekly demon chest, and after completing corresponding gauntlets.
- Mana Orbs can be acquired from chests, progressing in levels, completing the Bonus Gauntlets, and completing the shard gauntlets while already having 100 shards. It can be used in the community shop to unlock all Robots, icons, trails, and death effects.
- Diamonds. These can also be collected through chests, gauntlets, playing the daily game and the weekly demon. These can be used in secret shops to unlock all Spiders and other icons as well as to gain achievements.
4. Opening the vault. A lot of users asks how to unlock the vault in Geometry Dash, well it’s easy. Just go to the Settings and look at the upper -right hand corner, you’ll see a gray padlock there if you have less than 10 user coins acquired. To unlock it, you need to collect at least ten coins.
Upon opening the vault, you’ll be presented with a text box and a talking padlock. Here are the codes necessary for the padlock:
- “Spooky”, “Lenny”, and “(Your Geometry Dash Username)” unlocks Icons
- “Mule” unlocks a Ship.
- “Blockbite” and “Neverending” unlocks UFO’s.
- “Ahead” unlocks a Wave. Similarly, “8, 16, 30, 32, 46, 84” also unlocks a Wave but you need to enter the numbers separately.
- “Robotop” unlocks a Robot.
- “Gandalfpotter” unlocks a Trail
- Lastly, “Sparky” unlocks a golden coin.
How To Unlock the Demon Guardian
Before you can unlock all the icons in the game, you have to unlock the Demon Guardian First. The
Guardian is located in the basement, a hidden feature of the game. It is situated through a door at the
Vault of Secrets’ lower-right corner, to enter, you have to complete the secret level ‘The Challenge’.
After beating The Challenge and entering the basement, after all the dialogue with the Demon
Guardian, you’ll be left with 3 colored key holes. One orange, one green, and one blue.
- Complete the Demon Gauntlet to acquire the Blue Key.
- Open 50 chests at the Treasure Room and open the first large chest to get the Green Key.
- The Orange Key can be found in the Chamber of Time.
When you’ve gathered the keys and inserted them in the key holes, and after all the dialogue, you’ll
be able to acquire a trail, icons, and a death effect.
How To Get Rainbow Texture Pack
Nobody hates rainbows. Here is a step by step process in installing a Rainbow Texture Pack:
- Find a download link for it and download.
- When you have downloaded the file, go to the ‘Resources’ file for Geometry Dash.
- Replace the file in the destination.
- Close the screen and play Geometry Dash. See your new texture pack and enjoy the game!
- Use the "High" detail mode for best effects.
Unlocking all the Icons in the game can be time-consuming and labor intensive. It will require you to
spend hours just to finish a level. But maybe it’s all worth it in the end. Unlocking all Icons, Trails,
Death Effects, and levels will earn you all of the bragging rights to your friends and fellow gamers.
Acquire the collectibles and look for the hidden features, you’ll be able to gather all of the
unlockables within Geometry Dash in the future.